Tuesday, May 28, 2019

T-Minus 4 Days and Counting

4 days until launch and we are scrambling like ants at a picnic. Commitments are ending. People have been visited. Joy and happiness has been spread wherever we go.

The Hobbit House is on the launch pad and we are getting it prepped.

My snarky navigator threatening to spray me. I will have to keep an eye on her.
We started the day off by washing the Hobbit House. It is a lot quicker and easier than our fifthwheel that's for sure. Guess what Gladys wanted to do next? De-Oxidize the Hobbit House. Noooooo.....
What's wrong with this woman?
So we de-oxidized it and we didn't stop there. You have to wax over that to maintain the shine, so we waxed it also.  I was going to add a photo of me working but just could not find one I liked. There were just too many to choose from. Next time.

"Gladys, is everything packed?'


2 comments:

  1. You take pretty good pictures from your lawn chair while holding a beer....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an art I am trying to master. I need more practice so I will practice with you and Barb someday.

      Delete