Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Pictures!

With our poor internet in Quartzsite, I couldn't post as many pictures as I wanted to in the blogs. So going through my phone and the camera I found some I just wanted to put in here of our two months in Q. None of these are in any particular order.
Christmas day fire. Jim, me, Barb, Earl, Cec, Jim, Steve and Dianne.

Looking out from the top of Guadalupe Mountain.

Mountains near Lazeruth Tank.

Petroglyphs near Dripping Springs.

Jim wanted his picture with a real live elk. Don't anyone tell him.

Guy, Barb and Steve. I think Barb is going "blah, blah, blah."

Sun over a ruin.

Looking up from the inside of the M, S, and T tower.


Ruins near Planet Ranch.
                                 

Outside of the M, S, and T tower.

Lisa, Steve M, Steve C, Guy, Sue and Deb in the distance.

Lisa on a pile of white stuff in the KOFA.

Barb, Jim, Me and Lisa waiting for our shrimp tacos in Los Algodones, Mexico.

Rock above Skull Rock.

Lisa bottom shelf shopping.

Lisa enjoying one of the few rides she went on.

Surprise visit from Steve and Joan.

Dianne, Vicki, Harry Baby, Jim, Barb, Steve and Lisa's legs having a beer and wine tasting.

Giant Tarantula in the desert.

Sunset in the desert.

Earl, Steve, Dianne and Lisa at Beer Bellies.

Steve M, Guy, Sue and Lisa under the big rock.

Desert Circle.

Another sunset.

Skull Rock.

Trail on a quad ride.

Panties at the Apache cabin.

Desert Mountains.


My sweety in awe of the desert.

This is us on a dusty quad ride.

At the North Star Mine in the KOFA.

Another beer and wine tasting.

Our dusty little Ranger after 2 months of trail riding.

Dust storm.

Another desert view.
As I went through all of the photos, there were so many more. I could have gone on and on but I just didn't want to bore you anymore.

Rumor has it that we have left Quartzsite. I can neither confirm nor deny that. It's called plausible deniability.

2 comments:

  1. You are correct, Barb is going "blah, blah, blah". That is a she ever says.

    ReplyDelete